Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lazy Day

I'm not even dressed. It's almost 5:30. I'm wrapped up in a sheet...my hair is an absolute mess.

Eva went to the gym today and I stayed in bed. She closed the blinds so the sun wouldn't wake me. She covered me up and tucked me in. She so sweet to me!!

She came home and woke me. She was all sweaty. And smelly. She likes to make me feel her sweat. This is the part I hate the most about her going to the gym. LOL. It's cute, though.

She made us both a bowl of cereal for breakfast and toast. And coffee. Yum. Then we went back to bed. Then decided to screw, so she got in the shower and I had my way with her. It was wonderful. She got back into the shower while I laid in bed. Paralyzed.

She left. I was supposed to go shopping today, but I am really enjoying lounging around listening to the radio. I'll get in the shower soon, though. I promised I'd take her lunch.

I go back to school June 10th. I'm excited. It's been a long ass break and I'm feeling restless. I've enjoyed my time with her, but staying home all the time just isn't for me.

I think Tina is supposed to be moved out of my house tomorrow. I have no idea what's going on there because she isn't speaking with me. I'm to the point there where I'm totally disgusted with her and I just want this to be final. I never thought Tina would be such a bitch. I know that a lot of people think I deserve the way she's being, but I don't agree. She's happy with someone else, why does she have to be so fucking bitter? All the threats and broken promises...bullshit! She is leaving the dogs with my dad...something I'll never forgive her for. She just decided that she doesn't want them and is just going to leave them. It had always been agreed that she would take them...no matter what. She threatened to give them away for a long time. I begged her not to. My dad loves them, so I know they'll be well taken care of...but I feel terrible about it. Eva and I are going to try to find a bigger place so we can have them with us. I hope we can afford it.

No comments: