I've moved in to Eva's apartment. There are a few boxes that still need emptied, but other than that, it's pretty much all done. I've cooked two actual dinners for her and you would have thought I hung the moon. Eva was so impressed and grateful that I would cook for her. It made me feel good.
Things between us have settled some. We no longer stay up until un-godly hours talking and watching you-tube. It's everyday life. I am surprised at how smooth of a transaction it's been. I wondered how that would go.
Sex is still mind blowing. Only now, we don't fuck so much anymore. Now we're making love. Teehee. I still can't keep my hands off her. She's so fucking sexy! I can't stand it!
I can't find the words to describe how happy I am. Even after the Tina thing and all that's going on with that. It's like not a day goes by that I take for granted to have Eva. She's so wonderful to me. When she buries her face in my neck and holds me, and tells me she loves me so much it makes my heart beat fast. I get goose bumps all over and my tummy drops.
I love when we sit on the couch to watch TV and we just have to be as close to each other as possible. Our arms wrapped around each other hugging and caressing. I never imagined that being in love with her would be this awesome.
I love her so much.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment