Monday, June 2, 2008

My weekend

Friday was a good day. Eva and I went to a movie. We saw The Strangers. It was pretty good. She was off on Saturday so if I remember correctly, we stayed up kinda late.

Most of the day on Saturday we just couldn't get along. We both were very sensitive and things would just get heated between us. It was a miserable time. Towards the end of the day, we just clicked again and for that I'm thankful!

Amanda came over Saturday night and was in rare form. She usually talks about us all having a threesome and it's funny and we all laugh, but this time it was like she REALLY expected it to happen. She cornered Eva in the kitchen and tried to kiss her. Eva was really uncomfortable and I could see that, but she had things under control so I was laughing about it. I guess me laughing gave Amanda the impression that it was ok with me. I dunno. She kept saying things like she wanted to kiss. She hugged both Eva and I and then was upset that we stiffened up. Eva finally told her that she was making us uncomfortable and to stop...She was really hurt and offended and mad. Fuck. She did chill for a bit, though.

Then we moved to the living room to watch a movie. Amanda started rubbing Eva's hair. I could see it out of the corner of my eye. Eva would move away from her and Amanda would just keep on. Then Eva would get up and move and Amanda would start to do the same to me. It was an awkward situation because Amanda is going through a divorce and she feels really bad about herself right now. We were trying to let her down easy but she was way out of line.

She texted Eva last night and I just told her how we felt about the evening and all the things she was saying/doing. She said that because we didn't get along all day that it probably set the mood for the evening. Umm, yeah. Not once did we ask her to kiss us or hug us, or play with our fucking hair. Anyway, I just told her that we really enjoy her company but that in order for us to continue being friends there needs to be some changes. There can't be anymore joking around about a threesome. We've told her before that it'll never happen. She just has to accept it. And I'm not going to worry about her feelings anymore. We're just going to stop her right when it happens and she can get mad if she wants to. That's if we're still even friends.

Eva and I had a really good day yesterday. We lounged around until forever then finally went and got a bite to eat. We drove around a lot and did some shopping. I gave her a hair cut and then Nik and Abby came over so Nik could get his hair cut, too. I did a pretty good job, I think. Not perfect, but I'll get there.

No comments: