I'm so fucking frustrated today! Eva's brother and sister are in town visiting and today they went to Tacoma to go to the water park there. They've been gone over 12 hours. I feel like Eva and I haven't had much time to ourselves all month and I'm so over it now. I miss her and she's not here. I just heard from her and she's still a couple hours away.
Lately, I've been wishing she were older. I feel like I'm more settled than she is. I dunno. Something doesn't feel right. I'm ultra-sensitive right now. I feel like crying. I'm so lonely for her!
We just got settled in to our new place. I really like it here. It's really nice, but it's expensive and I think I'm going to have to get a job soon. This sucks ass.
I'm so all over the place. I can't concentrate so I'm going to end this here.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment