I'm so excited we found a place to live, finally! It's a cute 2 bedroom duplex in a quiet neighborhood. We'll have a two car garage. Skylights...my own closet and bathroom! Yay!!
Things have been going so well lately. Eva and I are doing great. We just seem to fit and it's wonderful.
Our trip to Montana was fun. It was nice to see my dad and spend time with Jamie and Sully. I thought for sure that they would be just miserable, but they seem to be doing just fine. My dad really loves them and is taking really good care of them. I feel bad that we weren't able to find a place that would allow them...but I have to remind myself that Eva and I will be moving out of Yakima soon and when we do, we'll bring them with us for sure.
My mom is here to help us with the move. She's been a big help so far. It's nice to see her again. Eva can't stop herself from saying the most inappropriate things around her, though. I do a lot of cringing. It's terrible. I'm glad my mom takes it all in stride. I can only imagine what she thinks of us.
I haven't talked to Tina in quite a while. The last time we spoke she said she needed some time to "get over" everything. I can only assume that talking to me affects the foundation she's trying to build with Joan, and I try to respect that. I don't know how she really feels about me and everything that happened. I don't think she'd ever tell me that she's not really happy with Joan--which is my suspicion. Who knows. I hope that she finds happiness somewhere and that we can someday be friends.
Eva and I are going to Seattle tomorrow to see the Foo Fighters in concert. I'm excited. She's REALLY excited. I think we're going to go to a museum or something like that while we're there, too. I'm looking forward to getting out of town for a couple of days. It'll be a nice break.
Eva got me a new stereo for my car. I have sub-woofers and the whole 9 yards. At first I thought I was too old for something like that, but now I really enjoy it. It was a nice gesture on her part. It's not something I would have ever bought for myself.
I missed Maria for a split second yesterday...
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment