I got put on probation at school today. How pathetic. On probation in beauty school. It's because of my attendance. I've missed five days this month. I'm embarassed. It won't happen again.
Softball practice was ok. There was a lot of new dirt on the field so it was hard to run after the ball, etc. It sucked. I like that I hit the ball to everyone so they can learn how to play the bases, etc. I've made an improvement in that area. It's fun even when it sucks. The young girls on our team seem motivated to make the necissary changes. I'm just not impressed with my assistant coach.
I saw Eva on her lunch today and she seemed different. I'm not sure what to think of it right now. Maybe it's just a down day? I told her I'd see her tomorrow. She doesn't get off until late tonight. Maybe we've just spent too much time together? We fuck all the time...like all the time. Six or seven times a day. It's crazy. Maybe we just need a break?
This blows.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment