Saturday, March 22, 2008

And Then...

So, I see in my comments that I left y'all hanging about my disappointment on "Saturday Night". I'm ready to talk about it. It's actually quite silly, but here goes:

I had noticed that before Saturday I was getting to where I was attracted to Eva. We spoke briefly about the what we were going to do Saturday and I told her that if she was ever alone with me I knew I'd tried to kiss her. We were best friends. Her girl friend was my best friend, too.

So, I got pretty trashed on Saturday and Eva and I were alone in the bathroom together. I tried to kiss her. She rejected me. It crushed me so hard. The rest of the night, I was fine. LOL. Whitney was one of the girls I kissed, btw. I made it home and had two girls who spent the night. No I didn't fuck either of them. If they had been my type, I might have been tempted. I'm not gonna lie.

Anyway, so I was really hurt by Eva. That she would reject me that way. Sunday was Super Bowl Sunday and she and Maria came over to watch the game. She could tell I was really down and we made a date to talk it over on Monday.

By the time Monday came around, I decided that it was best to just leave it be and maybe take some time away because of the fact that not only was I attracted to Eva, but I was falling for her.

When I saw her, I told her about it and asked her if I could just please have a break so that I could get over myself and move past the feelings and disappointment from Saturday. She said she didn't really want a break. Ok..

The following day, she told me something along the lines of her being curious about me, that she didn't know I was serious about kissing her on Saturday-she thought I was fucking with her, and that she was really scared about cheating on Maria.

The entire time--well, in the begining--I maintained that she should remain faithful and that I would work through my stupid feelings, etc. She hugged me goodbye, but I could tell that she wanted to kiss me. She didn't. Not until the next day.

The following day, if I remember correctly, she came over and we talked. Before she left, she gave me a quick peck on the lips and then just walked out. I can't remember how it happened or when, but she came to my house again, and we had our full on tongue on tongue kiss and it was amazing. My stomach dropped, I got all hot all over. The look in her eyes was one that I have never seen on anyone else. Ever. Her eyes were so full of lust and desire. She was red. I don't know...I wish you girls were here to see it.

Then she said, "I can't believe how wet you just made me." and walked out...AGAIN!

I don't really remember when our first time was, all I remember is how much passion and chemistry there was between us. I put my hand in her pants and she was just sopping wet.

OMG. Even now, we fuck all the time. She is amazing to fuck. It's just so much fun to fuck her. We can't even make it through the drive through at Subway without me finger fucking her. I fucked her in the car on our way to the bar the other night. It's wonderful. I've finally met my match. She's just as much of a freak as me.

No comments: