That whole "just friends" with Eva thing lasted a whole three hours. We've been together ever since. It's been pretty wonderful. We're making a go of it. So far so good.
We had practice four days this week. I'm so glad to finally have a break. We played a scrimmage game against a team that had the field we wanted to practice on and we suck ass compared to them. I was embarassed for us. Then yesterday, it felt like I was the only one that was really serious about practice. It was really irritating.
I had my practicals in class yesterday. The instructor gave us our exit interviews today. I'll pass with a grade in the 90's. Any lower than that and I would have died. Next Tuesday we start on the main floor taking clients. I feel sorry for anyone who has me. Jokes
I gave one of my friends in class purple highlights. For my first time, I did a really good job. The instructor was impressed. That's saying a lot because today, she's been on my ass about EVERYTHING.
Tina wants me to quit school and move back to Montana. It's not going to happen, though.
I wish summer would get here already. It was cold today. I actually wore capri's and I froze my ass off.
I met with Amanda today for lunch. We don't really know eachother except from the bar. Her husband and I are really good friends. She's a nice girl. She wants me to sleep with her so her husband can watch. Before Eva, I would have been down with that. But there's no way I can do that now...
Speaking of Amanda's husband. His name is Chris, BTW. We all decided to go out last Saturday. Eva was working late so I asked Chris to come pick me up at home so Eva and I wouldn't have to drive in two seperate cars that night from the bar. Well, he gets there and right away he's all over me. I mean ALL OVER me. At first I couldn't believe it was happening. He was trying to kiss me, kiss my neck, feel my tits, etc. I don't know what...
More later
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment