I'd like to start out by saying that the title of my blog isn't me being full of myself. Seriously. I couldn't think of anything else. The only thing that came to mind was Princess Lorrie. My friends here tease me with that name because I made the "rule" during a drinking game (I know, I know--a 34 year old still playing drinking games?) that they call me Princess Lorrie before they could drink. So, now they mock me with it.
And another reason to call me Princess is because in the lesbian community there is a phrase to describe a lesbo who, when getting laid, does most of the receiving. Meaning, she's getting fucked, she's not doing the fucking. I admit that this is how I used to be. Anyway, they are labeled as a "Pillow Princess". I wear this label proudly.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment